Sunday 27 March 2011

A Quick One. With Added Feet.

I was thinking about my post the other day on obesity and it made me feel lazy. Now I'm no health nut but i try my best not to eat too much crap, and I've always done a fair bit of walking (matter of fact I took part in a walking event on Dartmoor called Ten Tors in which I walked about 60 miles over two days, carrying a 65 litre backpack. Just for giggles, here's a picture of one of my feet just after finishing.

That's some lovely trench foot right there
Anyway, back to my point, basically I decided to start running again and I thought I'd share the programme with you lovely people. I started it during last Summer, but never completed it because I went to university and got distracted by work... and booze.

It's a really good programme that uses interval training to ease you into running. it's designed to get you running five kilometers within nine weeks with no prior exercise. This comes highly recommended by me (so you know it's good) and it's a brilliant way to exercise. So let's all get motivated and make ourselves all lean and toned.

That way cannibals will find you much more tough...

http://www.coolrunning.com/engine/2/2_3/181.shtml

1 comment:

  1. cannibals would find me far tastier!!!

    ReplyDelete