Thursday 26 May 2011

Pun in the Sun, Take 2: Alliteration Nation

Quick post today, I'm fairly knackered after my first, stressful attempt at editing a package. Maybe if you're lucky, I'll put it up at some point.

Basically (I hate that word), I want to share a headline with you. Any of you who've been stuck with me for a while (apologies) will remember a post in which I took the mickey bliss out of a Sun article that had such a high pun:word ratio, that it briefly left me speechless.

This new one was relatively recent and dealt with the Imogen Thomas and "unnamed footballer" whom she had (allegedly) had an affair with. It read:

"NITWIT HITS TWITTER WITH WRIT"

I mean, wow. I think when it comes to the Sun, that's the kind of thing promotions are made from.

'Nuff said.

And as always. Much love people.

For anyone with a healthy interest in Imogen Thomas, here's the article:
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/3593093/Imogen-footie-rat-in-bid-to-gag-Twitter-site.html?OTC-RSS&ATTR=News

No comments:

Post a Comment